Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Weekend Winter Skincare routine

My skins feels  extremely dry all the time.My nose area and around nose area is more dry than other parts of my face.Some make up removers and normal face washes dryes my face very quickly.

Step 1:


I damp my skin and apply Glamglow Thirstcleanse mud to foam cleanser on my face and gently massage with my hands first then I use my Clarisonic Smart Profile.This cleanser is perfect for dry skin.This cleanser is very hydrating.My skin is extremely dry.

You can purchase Glamglow Thirstycleanse cleanse from here:










Step 2:

I apply Glamglow youthmud tingle exfoliate treatment masque on my face and leave it on for 15 minutes and then gently scrub it and was off with warm wash cloth.It exfoliates my skin very well and takes out all impurities.It leaves my skin super soft.

You can purchase glamglow youth mud exfoliate treatment from here:








Step 3:


I use Glamglow Pouted Fizzy Lip Exfoliating treatment to exfoliate my lips.It is very important to exfoliate lips.

You can purchase glamgldw lip exfoliating treatment from here:

http://www.sephora.com/poutmud-tm-fizzy-lip-exfoliating-treatment




Step 4:

I apply fresh rose face mask on my face and leave it on for 15 minutes and then gently wipe off  with warm wash cloth.It hydrates and tones skin.This mask is very hydrating and it is perfect for dry skin.

You can purchase fresh Rose Face Mask from here:











Step 5:

I apply Glamglow Brightmud Eye treatment under my eyed and leave it on for 3 minutes and then wash it off with warm washcloth.

You can purchase glamglow bright mud eye treatment from here:










Step 6:

I apply ZGY- Pink Collagen Crystal Lip mask and leave it on my lips for 15 minutes.It hydrates my lips very well.

You can purchase these lip masks from here:













Step 7:

I put L'oreal hydrafresh toner on cotton pad and apply on my face to tone my face to balance the ph level of my skin.

You can purchase l'areal hydra fresh from here:

 






Step 8:

I use Ole Henriksen Truth Serum.This is very hydrating and perfect for anti aging.Serums are very important.Serums penetrate in skin very easily.

You can purchase Ole Henriksen from here:








Step 9:

I apply Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione eyelid serum under my eyes and on my eyelid and massage with my ring finger.

You can purchase Perricone Md Acyl- Glutathione serum from here:







Step 10:

I apply Orgins Plantscription Anti-Aging cream under my eyes and massage with my ring finger.

You can purchase Orgins Plantscription Anti- aging eye cream from here:

https://www.origins.com/product/15348/19623/skincare/treat/eye-care/Plantscription/Anti-aging-Eye-Treatment





Add caption


Step 11:

I apply Sarah Chapman's Overnight facial on my face to moisturize my face.I massage my face for 5 minutes.It is very good to hydrate skin.It is all perfect for anti aging too.

You can purchase Sarah Chapman's overnight facial from here:

http://www.feelunique.com/p/Sarah-Chapman-Skinesis-Overnight-Facial-15ml








Step 12:

I apply vaseline on my lips to moisturize.It is very important to moisturize lips.

You can purchase vaseline petroleum jelly from here:



1 comment:

  1. Good Post. I like that you laid out the text this way!

    www.royallyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete